[clue] ANNOUNCE: January topic - Intro to PostgreSQL by Kevin Kempter

Tue Jan 3 11:59:49 MST 2012

Meeting Talk Announcement
-------------------------

This month's talk will be awesome. Uber-veteran Kevin Kempter on PostgreSQL.

If you've been waiting for the right time to get the basics on Postgres, or for an opportunity to ask your hard question to an highly skilled DBA, get there.

What  = Intro to PostgreSQL, featuring the brilliant and reliable Kevin Kempter
When  = Tuesday, 2012-01-10, Gather starts at 18:30, Presentation starts at 19:00, End by 21:00, Beers at Hanson's on Pearl afterward.
Where = Hosting.com, 900 South Broadway, Suite 400, Denver, CO 80209

Retirement Announcement

This will be the last CLUE talk for which I will be speaker coordinator. I will assume that competition for the position through 2012 is light. If the new speaker coordinator will contact me, I will volunteer to do a talk in February to give him/her some time to queue up other speakers. Otherwise, we'll just hang out and shoot the poo once a month. Either one's OK by me.

It is my intention to spend 2012 arranging, facilitating, and teaching full-day, hands-on, Free software learning experiences, like the bash class at DenHac, only with better content.

Everybody knows a little bit, and I hope to get everybody to teach the little bit s/he knows.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.