[clue] 6PM January 26th - Special Guest Speaker

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Thu Jan 5 17:07:46 MST 2012

Is one allowed to video tape the presentation ?
gus

On Jan 5, 2012, at 3:53 PM, David L. Willson wrote:

CLUEbies,

Matt Dew, Datalogix, and I are working together to bring you a special presentation by guest speaker Chase Douglas.

Chase is the multi-touch and gesture architect at Canonical. He and his team are working to bring multi-touch and gesture technology to Ubuntu and other Linux platforms.

Canonical, as led by Mark Shuttleworth, is driving Linux forward as an easy-to-choose, easy-to-use OS for server, desktop, laptop, and tablet PC.

In his own words, Chase will cover:

"The current state of Linux multi-touch and how we got here

Issues we face that are unique to Linux

Future directions for our work

Anecdotes and insights gained along the way"

Where: Datalogix, 10075 Westmoor Drive, Suite 200, Westminster, CO 80021
When : 6PM to 7:30PM MST

Thanks,

David L. Willson, 720-333-5267
For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: