[clue] How to find denhac INSTALLFEST / Hackfest / Inventorfest [ Central Denver ]

rex evans rexfordevans at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 20:02:22 MST 2012

That sounds good; I have no distro disk.
My present Laptop is Ubuntu Hardy Herron, dual boot, XP, on a
2004 Dell. Years later, I am still using it as my only computer.

So, my thinking is, to get a "backup" machine or a "next" machine.
I would only want to leave Ubuntu if I was forced to do it.

BTW Thanks to David and Collins for their help installing Hardy.

Rex