[clue] CLUE Installfest inventorfest report on 2012m01d08 99clue

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Sun Jan 8 10:39:30 MST 2012

We will have another FEST soon....   the inaugural FEST at denhac was 2012m01d07  Saturday  1000 to 1500
The fest is designed for FLOSS , Linux help , Apple help ,

here are 3 photos
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/102396176247280453443/albums/5695309570030901825?hl=en

Thanks to everyone who came and kept me ( gus ) from looking like a total loser ( for holding an event no one came to )
The attendees were very very gracious and there were no fistfights.
A lot of the folks said they had fun.

Question:   Is it more fun to hold the installfest at denhac or at DeVry ?
Question:  Were the hours okay ?   What could be improved ?
Question to David A.:   Does DeVry still extend privileges to CLUE ?

denhac got some donations...
from Dennis Perkins ==>  some nice computer fans that are up for grabs   also we now have a USB SD card reader for loan to members
we have more loaner stuff that I will make a list of.

Some Attendees:
Mickey Poppitz     knows robotics , programming , electronics ...... smart guy ... shares   hard to get a word in edgewise   CoKnown.com
George Bigger     looking for opportunities to collaborate with inventor / hackers   ProfitAbilities.com
Ron Cooper      looking for opportunities to collaborate with inventor / hackers

Treasurer's report  $235  see https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtIHkDDdUcjQdERIWkhfNTdlNy1KbmlUbHVNZlo5TWc&authkey=CJ3PyuYJ&hl=en_US#gid=0

99guspuppet  ( CLUE treasurer )