[clue] CLUE Installfest inventorfest report on 2012m01d08 99clue

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Tue Jan 10 13:04:50 MST 2012

Rex   those sound like good suggestions.....
gus

On Jan 10, 2012, at 2:39 AM, rex evans wrote:

I got a backup computer loaded with Ubuntu, with Phil's help.
I am most grateful to the host (denhac) and volunteers.
So, I certainly do not care where an Install-fest is held.

However, volunteers and Club officers may put these
considerations into the mix (I don't have the answers!):

Is it worth moving the Install-fest around, occasionally,
just to maintain each relationship?
Is it possible to recruit from college locations, by posting
a notice of the Install-fest, with a Linux description paragraph?

Thanks to all,
Rex

For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: