[clue] Solaris 10 certificate store?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:49:32 MST 2012

At the risk of approaching the oracle for guidance,  I've got, at most, a
couple days to try to figure out how to troubleshoot SSL certificates in
Solaris.  (I do application support and our app is obviously complaining
the cert is bad/untrusted.)   Upon searching my books on the subject
(solaris) I find painfully little on the subject of certificates, so I
thought I'd ask around if anyone's found good reference material for
troubleshooting SSL certificates on Solaris 10?

Bean