[clue] Solaris 10 certificate store?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Jan 20 17:19:25 MST 2012

Mike Bean wrote:
> At the risk of approaching the oracle for guidance,  I've got, at most, a
> couple days to try to figure out how to troubleshoot SSL certificates in
> Solaris.

I've used SSL with apache on Solaris.  The keys were in /etc/apache/... and referenced in
httpd.conf.  That's all apache stuff though, nothing special for Solaris.

So probably you just look at the apache docs, unless you're using something other than HTTPS (in
which case you should provide more info).

You could also ask the Solaris support people...