[clue] [ADMIN] Odds and end's

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Mon Jan 23 11:02:54 MST 2012

The drupal test site I created is at drupal.kulinski.net.  Nothing there
yet, but please do let me know if you are interested in testing things out.

At this point I don't see why drupal and mailman can't co-exist.  I can
easily start up mailman and its related web services and have memory to
spare.  I don't have a backlog of messages to import and verify operation.
I have a total of 4 ip addresses and 2 have assigned reverse DNS entries.
I can assign one of the remaining 2 to the CLUE MX address.

Postfix is installed but currently disabled.  I can quickly configure
postfix to listen on one of those two spare IP addresses.  I think I have
all the pieces needed (with the exception on intangibles such as trust and
a history with the group) to successfully run the website and the mailman
services.  I can even grant you an account on the support portal so you can
open tickets against the VPS if I am not available.

Dan Kulinski