[clue] [ADMIN] More Odds and end's 2012m01d23

Tue Jan 24 08:11:10 MST 2012

Of course it is easier to do nothing. But it is unproductive to point out a problem without proposing a solution.

How about if you, Gus, and a few others start a LUG or free software club of your own?

You could still invite CLUE folks and BLUG folks and Den Hac folks and CoLoCo folks and Meeter Uppers to your events, and you could have whatever sort of website you like.

This isn't a competition. But if you did a good job, it could be... >:-)

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.