[clue] [semi-OT] Google requires all users to agree to new privacy policy

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Wed Jan 25 10:41:31 MST 2012

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 7:48 AM, Crawford Rainwater
<crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com> wrote:

> It is a sign of our times that this was made a regular news alert.
>> Google requires all users to agree to new privacy policy

It sounds scary, which makes me think that Google will rescind it - or
at least change the verbiage to better state what they are stating.
I'm guessing that the personal information only shows up for you, not
for anyone else. Which basically makes it like their other privacy
policies, just company-wide instead of a different one for each
service.

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
"The truth of the matter is, I'm a bright enough guy, but I'm hardly a
genius." - Cory Doctorow