[clue] the continuing story of DRUPAL madness

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Wed Jan 25 19:03:22 MST 2012

Best to David & David & Dennis   I know you are trying your hardest.  And I never , never intended to imply that David W. should STFU.

You don't have the moral standing to tell me to STFU.... nor do you have the right to throttle legal projects within CLUE that members want to pursue.    Nor am I interested in holding *private* conversations with you.  These are not private issues.  They affect the CLUE club in a major way.  Lots of bad things happen when there are private agendas.  I apologize to anyone I offended.  I just want to get the bad blood sorted out and over with.  I just want CLUE to be open , and exciting and vibrant.  I just want to work on projects.   I apologize to everyone who felt shafted by the last DRUPAL project shutdown.  I felt really bad about that.  If I get kicked off the mailing list*, anyone can still email me at yes at nope9.com and you can call me at 720 362 1866 and we can still work together to get the DRUPAL thingie working.  That's what I want.  To work on projects, have installfests, etc.  I don't want to be boss of anything.
Best
Gus

* by a vote of one perhaps