[clue] the continuing story of DRUPAL madness

Thu Jan 26 10:22:10 MST 2012

If interested workers can make it to the regular February meeting, that might be an ideal opportunity to make plans and have a drink together. Maybe at the same time.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.