[clue] [CWE] : Results of Dan Kulinski meeting 2012m01d27 1200 hrs

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Fri Jan 27 15:52:01 MST 2012

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dan Kulinski <daniel at kulinski.net>
Date: January 27, 2012 3:09:42 PM MST
To: YES NOPE9 <yes at nope9.com>
Subject: Re: Results of Dan Kulinski meeting 2012m01d27 1200 hrs

Looks good to me.  Thanks for sitting down with me today.  I am truly excited about getting this effort moving forward again.

Dan Kulinski

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:53 PM, YES NOPE9 <yes at nope9.com> wrote:
Dan this is what I propose posting on the CLUE mailing list.  what do you think ?   May I get a photo of you ?
gus

Dan is offering to host the **CLUE website/email (CWE) on his cloud resources at no charge to CLUE.  He is willing to donate his time to support the CWE.  He is willing to create a contract with CLUE.  Dan has substantial expertise with Linux and email.
    **( or an alternate version coexisting with the static site )

We discussed providing methods of backing up the site for the protection of CLUE data.
We discussed making the site useful and malleable to admin , members and the public.
We discussed making the development process open to all members.
We agreed that the first step is to get a copy of the previous Drupal effort and move it onto Dan's site.

Please contact Dan about providing him with a copy.

I also want to thank all the folks who have contributed to the Drupal effort along the way.

Best

Gus   CLUE treasurer