[clue] Solved (almost): PHP 5.3.3 (Bang Head Here)

Jug Knot jugknot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:20:57 MDT 2012

List -

Trying to configure 3 LAMP servers to operate consistently has been a
challenge (LiveCD, Minimum Desktop Server, Minimum Server).  The good
news is I'm relearning the SysAdmin skills in a new era (with lots of
on-line tips....some
helpful, some not).  Bad news is that no 2 updates (yum, or
Add/Software, or groupinstall) seem to act the same.  This is
probably my inexperience talking.

So the 'what's wrong with PHP/phpMyAdmin?' problem solved itself today
when I entered 'http://localhost' and found
that WORDPRESS is defaulting to my Root HTTP directory.   As a test, I
put a symbolic link in the wordpresss/ directory to my root
/phpmyadmin folder and Bingo, the application appreared.  Go figure.

Now I need to look into a misconfigured 'httpd.conf' file (perhaps) to
see why WORDPRESS thinks it owns my root
HTML directory.

Cheers
Tim