[clue] Ruby for newbies (this Saturday 07/21) -- FAQ

lorin at rickernet.us lorin at rickernet.us
Thu Jul 19 23:14:55 MDT 2012

Because (3-part answer):

1. (short answer) Matz has said that he developed Ruby "to make
programmers happy."  He succeeded.  It makes me happy.

2. (medium answer) I've been learning PL's and developing code since
1968. Ruby is, in some sense, a culmination of many good-to-great
concepts in a programming language.

3. (long answer) Come to the class and find out...

best regards,
  -- Lorin