[clue] Google Nexus tablet

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 13:46:07 MDT 2012

I got mine from OfficeDepot (actively avoiding BestBuy when I can).  The
box came right apart simply by holding diagonal corners at the top and
letting it slip out.

My only complaint so far is I haven't been able to find where to allow
screen rotation.  I do some stuff in google docs with spreadsheets.  Works
great on my old tablet in landscape mode I but have to scroll around in
portrait which I don't like.

Otherwise it's great and fast.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Vincent Randal <vtrandal at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Google Sells Out Of 16gb Nexus 7
> http://nibletz.com/2012/07/google-sells-out-of-16gb-nexus-7/

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar