[clue] Reminder: Ruby for newbies is ~this~ Saturday

lorin at rickernet.us lorin at rickernet.us
Sun Jul 22 17:33:18 MDT 2012

Thanks back to ya, Collins, for attending and contributing to the class.
 You didn't miss much, as the heat finally got to us all, and we called
it a day. ;-)

And thank you for the great suggested answer to the question "Why Ruby?"
--

>> Suggested.
>>
>> 4. The object oriented structure (classes, etc.) makes more sense, is
>> easier to understand, than any other language I've learned.

We're looking forward to repeating the class (if/as demanded), and
likely to be developing next level (intermediate and advanced) Ruby
classes -- sharing neat PL/software technology like this is great fun
and rewarding for all.

  -- Lorin