[clue] 32 bit app, 64 bit OS

Shawn T Perry shawn at redmop.com
Mon Jun 4 22:30:56 MDT 2012

I've had LVM snapshots bork (kernel panic) computers on reboots if they are
too big on 32 bit PAE.  That may be a 32 bit issue instead of a PAE one,
but it still stands.  I had to stick boot 64 bit and nuke the snapshot to
make it happy and bootable again.

Shawn T Perry
Red Mop Computing Services
office: 720-319-7627