[clue] susestudio.com

Mark G. Harvey markgharvey at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 10:15:36 MDT 2012

Indeed cool.  Machines are built using the Kiwi build system.

Many purpose built machines are already in the Gallery & available for download - http://susestudio.com/browse  Check out JeOS, the minimalist version

The openSUSE Build Service (OBS) is available for builds on several Linux distros, not just SUSE based ones.  https://build.opensuse.org/

" The openSUSE Build Service is the the public instance of the Open Build Service (OBS) used for development of the openSUSE distribution and to offer
packages from same source for Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE Linux
Enterprise and other distributions. "

http://www.open-build-service.org/

Enjoy!