[clue] July meeting.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Jun 14 22:42:07 MDT 2012

I was unsuccessful at the last meeting in recruiting a speaker for July.  We will still meet, even
if just to enjoy the view out of the conference room window before we go get a beer at On the Rocks.

This month World IPv6 day happened.  I don't think my ISP can get me v6 (and I'd need a new modem
anyway), and using a tunnel is pretty easy (in fact I have a v6 address right now, thanks to teredo
and Microsoft).

But I'd like to hear what it's like to run v6 on a LAN.  Supposedly configuration is easier (no DHCP
required and maybe more robust than avahi).  So how does that work?  Is "built in" IPSEC actually
useful or is it still as complex as on v4?

Failing a talk on IPv6, tell me what you want to hear and, even better, who can talk about it.

I know we're all busy and this is relatively short notice but I don't mind an impromptu half hour or
hands on demo.  So please give it some thought.

Thanks!