[clue] CRT Monitor Repairs

Samuel Nelson valczir.darkvein at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:59:45 MDT 2012

Hi list,

I've got a Sony GDM-FW900 that seems to have blown.  I know it's a long
shot, but does anyone know of a repair shop in the Denver area that might
be able to repair CRT monitors?  I'm kind of working on the assumption that
it'll be more expensive to repair than it would be to replace, but I'd
still like to give it a shot.

-Sam

"As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty, and
I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life -- so I became a scientist.
This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls."
-- Matt Cartmill