[clue] CRT Monitor Repairs

Samuel Nelson valczir.darkvein at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 09:15:01 MDT 2012

Thanks, Alex.  I'll look in to that.

I have finally found a couple of places that are selling that monitor for
under $800 (which has been tough to do for the last several years), so I'll
most likely be just replacing it.  But I'd like to give repair a chance,
first.

I'll try to remember to reply back if I find the place and they are able to
help me out in any way.  If I can get it repaired for $200 or less, I'll be
ecstatic.  If not, I'll just spend the extra money to replace it.

-Sam

"As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty, and
I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life -- so I became a scientist.
This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls."
-- Matt Cartmill