[clue] JOB: Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer - Boulder - Direct Hire

Patty Comer patty at technicalintegrity.com
Wed Jun 20 11:10:13 MDT 2012

Technical Integrity is currently seeking a Senior IT Engineer for our
fast-paced client in Boulder.  If you have a passion for working with
incredibly smart people who care about developing elegant, large scale,
distributed applications for enterprise firms- this position may be for you.
In particular, our client seeks a candidate that lives and breathes IT
infrastructure and Linux administration and a desire to learn.  It's a
unique mix, but this is an incredibly integral position for a growing,
successful company.  You will juggle multiple responsibilities at all times,
your skills will be tested and you will learn something new daily.  The
right candidate will be a part of one of the best work environments in
Boulder, earn a very competitive salary, have access to very solid benefits
and a generous PTO plan.

The primary responsibility of this role will be to support the two main
Infrastructure employees in ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.

Mid to senior level experience with the following will be critical to your
success:

A true passion for creating a highly effective and efficient IT
infrastructure for a high availability environment

Heavy Linux administration skills

LAN/WAN configuration and administration

Good exposure to Layer 1 and Layer 2 networking protocols

Excellent familiarity to configure and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS
technologies

Virtualization technologies and theory/ VMWare

Managed Services Vendor interface exposure

Cloud Hosting experience, such as AWS

User account access and general administration

Required skills include:

Building and maintaining Linux servers, specifically RHEL/CentOS

Strong performance tuning and troubleshooting abilities in an enterprise
environment

Very strong shell scripting skills and familiarity with at least one of the
following languages - Perl, Javascript, Java, Ruby, or C

Maintain internal and external application portals

Strong network monitoring experience

Willing to work outside of normal business hours and participate in an
on-call rotation

Preferred Skills:

Previous experience in a fast-paced or startup environment

Strong written and verbal communication skills

Ability to work unsupervised

Comfortable working in an environment with rapidly changing deadlines and
requirements

Willing to travel to support equipment in other locations

For additional information, please contact:

Thanks,

Patty Comer

Principal

Technical Integrity

303-663-6378

 <http://www.technicalintegrity.com/> www.technicalintegrity.com

Giving High Tech and Clean Tech Recruiting a Good Name

Please note, we share our profits with a variety of local charities and NGOs
quarterly, as a way to give back to our community.
<http://technicalintegrity.com/the-difference/>
http://technicalintegrity.com/the-difference/