[clue] Discount on Artist's Guide to GIMP

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Jun 26 19:51:29 MDT 2012

The 2nd edition of my last book on GIMP, the Artist's Guide to GIMP, has
arrived at No Starch Press and is about to head out to retailers.
They're offering a big discount on orders through July 3rd.

You can get info and a code from the following URL:
http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7f22e9d06dac9fadee60e1e45&id=21a2c0ade2&e=

Hope you find the book helpful!

--
Michael J. Hammel