[clue] Google Nexus tablet

Christopher Cross g1ccross at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 11:29:12 MDT 2012

I ordered the 16 GB one yesterday. I own the Nook Tablet and I think the 7"
screen works for me much better than the larger tablets. We have some 10"
Android tablets at work and I find them difficult to use.

The SD card issue does not bother me. I keep all of my music synced with
Google Play and mostly watch TV or movies with Netflix. My phone came with
a 25 GB Dropbox account for two years so for anything else I have that
covered. I can also tether the thing to my phone so I am not worried about
using "the cloud" for those things. I will mostly use it for reading,
email, and Google Docs.

For the hardware and the fact that it is a Nexus device I think it is a
great deal.

Christopher Cross
g1ccross at gmail.com
(310)536-6392