[clue] Google Nexus tablet

Vincent Randal vtrandal at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 19:29:09 MDT 2012

Christopher,

I hope the Nexus 7 works better than the Motorola XOOM which I've had a lot of problems with. I finally got an iPad 2 which is rock solid. My XOOM runs Android 4.0.4 build IMM76 but apps crash left and right.

Finally there was an iPad app (Stuck on Earth) not yet available for Android that I just had to have. So got an iPad 2 WIFI only which I connect to the internet through my Galaxy Nexus everywhere I go. Works great.

It just seems Android app developers don't (and for practical reasons can't) test their apps on all Android devices. Apple's limited hardware line makes compatibility testing a little easier. I hope devices like the Nexus 7 improve things a little for Android app testing.

Vincent Randal
vtrandal at gmail.com