[clue] installfest

Philipp Giddings webmaster at continentalbook.com
Thu Mar 1 09:25:55 MST 2012

It is this Saturday at denhac <http://denhac.org/>
For all those that attend the netbook described below will be given away
raffle style for those interested
if you would like to make a donation the proceed will be split between
clue and denhac
all can participate no donation  necessary
Its a gateway l3103u 2009 Screen has inexplicable white band on left of
screen
  AMD Athlon 64 L11d
11.6 HD LED
2 Gigs RAM