[clue] NTFS logical structure corruption?

ed ezedtheamerican at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:54:40 MST 2012

oh heck I'll run dd to anything just plug it in and lets go!
I didn't notice your reply email, I'll have to check on it.
I have been busy with a 6 page outline for this Blender seminar that
is prepared so far, and haven't learned any haxe today.
I will get back to haxe but I read so much about it I needed to take a
break from it.