[clue] Software Freedom Society:

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Fri Mar 16 18:38:05 MDT 2012

I wouldn't setup another website. I already promised my energies to CLUE.
Maintaining yet another site would be a drain on my time I couldn't and
wouldn't want to handle.

As for SFS, I am not interested in joining another group.  If they are
competing in the same space, great, competition is a good thing.  If CLUE
is currently broken maybe this its just what it needs to start repairing
itself and attract more active members.

Good luck to everyone out there!

Dan