[clue] [DRUPAL website}

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Sun Mar 18 09:59:42 MDT 2012

Dan
I am very happy with my access to the website
Gus

On Mar 16, 2012, at 9:45 PM, Dan Kulinski wrote:

Gus,

You are currently listed as an admin.  Are you having problems accessing portions of the site?

Dan

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:37 PM, YES NOPE9 <yes at nope9.com> wrote:
Dan is backing up the Drupal website..    http://drupal.kulinski.net/
I have been updating the info about our glorious leaders, installfests, projects, .....

I plan to create a cloud wall of honour .......
Dennis Perkins will  be there for his prez work and his Drupal stuff and his GIT presentation.
Phillips Giddings for his Drupal work and donations
David Willson for his classes
Crawford Rainwater for organizing meeting and historic web support
** Please submit a paragraph about other worthy individuals

I invite people to add content to the Drupal site  ... ask for authoring status

Gus ... official CLUE treasurer
For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see:

For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: