[clue] will the end of XP cause enlightenment?

edv ezedtheamerican at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 23:05:06 MDT 2012

I think your perception doesn't include peripherals.
  Sure most people that I know of also don't just up and decide to blow
their cash on win7, but that doesn't mean they figure in the price of
lets say a 3 in 1 overpriced, run out of ink, paper-jamming, behemoth.
  How many businesses do you think will be happy when they find out
their physically sound hardware that prints out their balance sheets
won't work with win7, or their time clocks or their time clock software,
or their security camera system?