[clue] security question

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Mon Mar 26 10:29:29 MDT 2012

What part are you worried about?  Did you check their certificate?  Your
browser will warn you if you submit a form over a non-secure channel from
an HTTPS page.  You can check the form and make sure it isn't submitting to
a non-secure page (if it is an absolute path that begins with http:// that
is bad).

Dan