[clue] security question

Philipp Giddings webmaster at continentalbook.com
Mon Mar 26 15:59:46 MDT 2012

I filled out the first two pages these are insecure according to the
browser.
I am not sure what they are saying in their explanation
Transaction Security
All communications initiated by this form are transmitted via Secure
Sockets Layer (SSL). The SSL protocol is the industry standard method
for creating an encrypted, secure connection between your web browser
and a web server.
(one would think these would be https calls)
maybe when you actually get to the credit card info they make https calls?
Zombies are always sketchy