[clue] Linux Systems Administrator position in Denver

Paul Sager psager at comso.com
Tue Mar 27 15:36:45 MDT 2012

Good afternoon,
I manage several IT programs for COMSO in support of our USGS customer at the Fed Center in Denver.  Our company recruiters have been searching for a mid-level Linux Systems Administrator to join our COMSO/USGS team for the past several months without much success.  I was hoping that this inquiry via the CLUE mailing list might result in either referrals or suggestions.   Please note that we are the prime contractor (since 1995) for these programs and not a staffing firm.

If you would like more information on the specific requirements and salary range for this permanent fulltime position, please contact me directly.

Thank you,

Paul

Paul S. Sager
Executive Director
COMSO, Inc.
6303 Ivy Lane, Suite 300
Greenbelt, MD 20770

Office (301) 345-0046 / Cell (240) 888-1173