[clue] speaker for March

Thu Mar 29 10:18:54 MDT 2012

I think you mean April, and if you can't come up with something better, I can do simple show-and-tell for any of the following:

kickstart, VirtualBox, subversion, Vmware Workstation 8

All quite boring, and been done, except for VMWS8 perhaps, but let me know.

I'd love to hear a talk on Python, what it's best at, when/why you would choose it over something else (perl, php, bash, whatever).

I'm also desperate to hear what's going on with JavaScript (a.k.a. ECMA script) in Linux. Windows has had a js interpreter for the OS for a ~long~ time now. Do we have something equivalent, or are perl/python/ruby the only choices?

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3volution.