[clue] Linux / Windows Server or NAS and Smoothwall firewall Input needed...

Rodney Cross mr_rodney_cross at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 21:40:08 MDT 2012

I would am thinking about using / building a Linux or Windows Server (2000 or 2003) or NAS, (both RAID 1+) and a Linux / Smoothwall firewall for our home network; would anyone have any input for me re: these two items?
Is this something that someone might be able to help me with during an Install Fest?  BTW, these two items will be my first outside of building / using Windows PCs, (DOS thru XP).

Thanks ! ! !

Rodney