[clue] "networking disabled", Ubuntu or not for future

rex evans rexfordevans at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 14:53:26 MDT 2012

I am using a Dell Inspiron 600m, and I did not find a mechanical switch.
I did find the Bios wireless switch, and  tried turning off and on.
Likewise keyboard f2 and keyboard Fn. The keyboard f2 has a blue picture a tower with ((( ))) at the top, so this is supposed to be wireless.
Also, in the bios, a comment refers to f2 as wireless.
But nothing has helped.
Rex