[clue] May installfest.

rex evans rexfordevans at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 15:09:44 MDT 2012

David,
Are you available starting May 12?
I do not see much interest here on the list.
Aside from being an MC, does anybody want to attend?

I would like to get some intro training onsite for being an MC.
I have never even seen Devry South, yet.

Here are some questions that may or may not need separate threads.
What distos does the club generlly have available?

Are there distro disks in the gear box? What kind of stuff is in
the gear box? Approximately what does it weigh?
(I have a bad back, but a very good foldable hand truck.)

Maybe people are doing final exams or planning summer vacations.

Rex