[clue] Ubuntu Oneiric - title bar weirdness

M Paul Webb hsechmvt at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 06:53:50 MDT 2012

I first starting using Linux as my main OS with 9.04, and it ran beautifully except for this title bar problem. I was told it was compiz. So... compiz is neat, but I do not need it. I have never used it since. Now, I just never have any problems with Ubuntu. Hmmm.... I have had with Mint different thing annoying.