[clue] A new meeting room.

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Fri May 4 11:16:51 MDT 2012

I'm much more likely to attend at this new/south location, as it cuts
more than an hour off my drive-time for a meeting!  Hope this works.

I've also got a line on another potential great meeting place, if this
one doesn't work out, or if we just need a great alternative with
classroom(s), AV/projector, and top-notch environment, for meetings &/or
installfests.  Let me know if there's interest/need for this alternative.

-- Lorin