[clue] Budding SW Engineers

Mon May 7 14:20:53 MDT 2012

My first language was Apple BASIC on an Apple II (something, maybe 'c'). My second was Power C from Mix Software which I bought with my own money. My third was some variety of machine language on a Z80.

Yes, I was a DOS baby.

For many years, I said that my favorite programming language was JavaScript, but that always felt cheap. Thanks to DeRoo for validating.

Now, I think I like Python better, but I don't really know it as well yet, so we'll see...

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3volution.