[clue] FS: Rack mount drawer with lock and keys (2U size, black color)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue May 8 16:38:19 MDT 2012

For sale:  A black color rack mountable drawer with a lock and set of keys that is 2U in size.

Works fine functionality wise as well as lock wise.  No dings or dents.  I think I found maybe a scratch mark or two at best.  New it looks like these go for $70 to $90, selling this for $45.  If delivery is desired (within the Denver Metro area) that would be a little extra, but possible.

Photos available upon request as well since Mailman scrubs those typically.

Please email me directly for any serious offers or questions.  Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.