[clue] Vsphere client for Linux?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:38:59 MDT 2012

I was honestly wondering.  I didn't want to be disruptive on the mailing
list, but I didn't quite understand what David  was suggesting by implying
they can act as the same thing.  Workstation 8 has drag and drop
compatibility with the vsphere client,  meaning you can drag VM's from WKS8
to VSphere, but I didn't think it was the same thing.  Vsphere client has
allot of cluster management functions that WKS8 doesn't have.   Last time I
checked, there's a Linux Appliance for Virtual Center, but that's not the
same thing as a vsphere client either.  So frankly, this thread kinda had
be scratching my head.   Please take me with a grain of salt, I left VMware
approx 1 month ago, and in the software world that's close to eternity = )

Bean