[clue] Budding SW Engineers

M Paul Webb hsechmvt at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 06:43:59 MDT 2012

Raymond,
Let's keep to the truth.
1. You are not an asshole, and no one has the right to e-mail you this way, especially in a group. I'm sorry that happened.
2. The person who sent the vulgar e-mail has a problem with maturity and his level of learning, education, and sophistication.
We establish perspective, when we stick to the truth of the matter, and with proper context, we understand what such comments really mean -- they merely degrade the sender.
Lastly, in my opinion, you are a very fine person.
Paul