[clue] Budding SW Engineers

edv ezedtheamerican at gmail.com
Wed May 9 16:05:02 MDT 2012

Thanks for the reply to my solicitation.
I might google "free high quality learning resources" + "mit" +
"standford", but you may already know the websites or online information
about such initiatives if you do not then oh well...
And yes I have contacted attorneys, dentists, masons, landscapers,
prostitutes and just about every other type of professional with a cold
call similar to "hey can you help?"
but seriously I would like a link to these resources you speak of if one
is available.