[clue] [OT/semi-OT] Garage sale and computer recycling, Friday to Sunday (11-13 May)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu May 10 11:50:22 MDT 2012

Folks:

Having a garage sale for those who might be looking for various items.  Actually, my whole neighborhood is scheduled for such as well.

I posted a few details including the address and a Google Maps link on Craigslist which is as follows:

http://denver.craigslist.org/gms/3007644658.html

Feel free to stop by and say hello.  Will have sodas and bottled water for sale too. ;-)

On a side note, anyone wanting to bring by their electronic/computer equipment for recycling purposes via Linux ETC, I am open to such as well.  For more details on what Linux ETC does and does not take recycling wise go to the following URL:

https://www.linux-etc.com/eco

Any questions or comments, email me directly.  Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.