[clue] Budding SW Engineers

rex evans rexfordevans at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 23:21:00 MDT 2012

I knew of Stanford but have not tried them yet.

Khan academy is a good source, with low bandwidth, because their vids are just images
of an electronic grease board. The images do not include a human or even a pen.

MIT is very inefficient, with big files, but I do like them: Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, so far.

Both MIT and Khan have good enough audio,  for the purpose, with occasional subtitles.
Both allow you to download files directly, so I say do it; no youtube watching.
Their file names are very UNhandy: supplement the file names, as you download.
Keep it all organized. Good luck.
Rex

Check out:http://see.stanford.edu/see/courses.aspxhttp://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/