[clue] FOSS: Graphics Arts and Designs.

edv ezedtheamerican at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:20:48 MDT 2012

well it wasn't "Dr. Pepper" that brought us the pyramids...
I just switched to debian and my renders are much slower...
running LXDE...
do you or anyone know of something faster?
When I compiled and installed the NVIDIA modules it complained about gcc
being the wrong version or something about that... I am unsure if it
would affect the performance that much..
I might try Ubuntu, but I hate it... the server edition where I get to
de-select everything and install from the ground up is what I am going
to DL...
gentoo is not for me at this point ( I don't think... )
ed.