[clue] FOSS: Graphics Arts and Designs.

edv ezedtheamerican at gmail.com
Fri May 18 06:09:08 MDT 2012

yeah it is a driver issue.
I am running Ubuntu server with no server binaries and LXDE along with
Blender and some other media production binaries, performance is much
better AND the proprietary NVIDIA modules are installed properly
(something that didn't happen with OpenSUSE or debian squeeze ).
almost finished with it, just waiting to find out what emblem goes on
the shield.
ed.