[clue] Drawing

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Fri May 18 09:19:04 MDT 2012

I have used a cheap model, not quite the Monoprice model shown, and had a
hell of a time trying to get it to work correctly in Linux (Ubuntu, Arch
and Fedora).  The Windows drivers did fantastically well, but in Linux it
wouldn't confine the drawing area to the window in GIMP.  Inkscape had
similar problems.  If this is something you are serious about, the Watcom
tablets seem to have a much more stable and functional driver setup in
Linux.

I don't know if I still have the thing laying around, but if so I may try
it again as I haven't hooked it up in over a year.

Dan